Monday, June 1
Look closely and you will see you are reading this on MAR's new and improved Web site! Along with this Web site update come association management tools benefitting both members and staff. Through this site, MAR is able to streamline member services, and you, the member, are able to easily track continuing education, pay invoices, update contact information, and manage your public-facing profile. 🎭
- To begin, click here, or follow the link "MEMBER LOGIN" from our Home Page.
- Click "Create Account".
- Input your first and last name, along with your email address on file with MAR; click submit.
- The system will email you an account activation link that will allow you to create a password.
- Login using your email as username, and the password you just created.
- Watch the video, and learn how to add your photo, pay invoices, and more!
If you have trouble logging in, please email Kindal@mac.com.
MARLINK ARCHIVES 📝
On the right is a dropdown menu offering links to our most recent editions of MARlink. You can also find these on the main MARlink page, which you may want to bookmark for convenience - www.montroseassociationofrealtors.com/marlink.
CODE OF ETHICS TRAINING WITH SCOTT PETERSON AND DAMIAN COX
Thursday, June 18, 2020
9am – 12pm; 3 CE credits
$10 fee (a portion of proceeds goes to the CAR Foundation)
CENSUS 2020 💯
Have you completed the 2020 Census for your household? The Census helps determine funding for health clinics, fire departments, schools, even roads in our growing, communities. Be sure to complete your own Census, and use it as a reason to touch base with your client list!
Scott Peterson's Legal Potpourri
Dec. 9 @ 10 a.m.
Attendees will participate in a free-flowing discussion on a wide variety of current Risk Management topics impacting REALTORS® in Colorado and across the country.
Register In Advance
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.