Wednesday, June 17, 2020
CALL TO ACTION
Small businesses comprise over 48% of the Colorado economy, and small businesses are hurting as Covid-19 shelter-in-place restrictions forced many to halt operations for more than two months.
Now, potential legislation threatens Colorado’s economic recovery by targeting harmful policy at those same small businesses - including REALTORS® - Coloradans all rallied to support just weeks ago.
NATIONAL CODE OF ETHICS DAY: JUNE 18
Code of Ethics Update Course with Scott Peterson & Damian Cox
Thursday, June 18, 2020
9am – 12pm; 3 CE credits
$10 fee (a portion of proceeds goes to the CAR Foundation)
CAR is accepting applications to send two REALTOR® Members to the NAR Mediator/Mediation Training on September 9-11, 2020 in Chicago! Enhance and refine mediation skills, in this training led by Northwestern University Law School’s Lynn Cohn, Duke University Law School’s René Stemple Trehy, and NAR Educator of the Year, REALTOR® Bruce Aydt.
REALTOR® Members: Have you logged in yet? Set up your account to upload photo, edit/update contact information, track continuing education, pay invoices, and more.
- To begin, click here, or follow the link "MEMBER LOGIN" from our Home Page.
Click "Create Account".
- Input your first and last name, along with your email address on file with MAR; click submit.
- The system will email you an account activation link that will allow you to create a password.
- Login using your email as username, and the password you just created.
- Watch the video, and learn how to add your photo, pay invoices, and more!
If you have trouble logging in, please email Kindal@mac.com. Please note the HUB is for REALTOR® members only.
CENSUS 2020 💯
Secure funding for our local community. Complete the Census to today!
CAR ELECTION RESULTS
Congratulations all the candidates who won the CAR elections, and to Lynn Gillespie, with Grand Junction Area REALTOR® Association, who will represent us as the Western District Chair-elect.
The following are the results for the 2020-2021 CAR Leadership Elections:
- Chair: Robert Walkowicz (Loveland/Berthoud)
- Chair-elect: Matthew Hintermeister (Telluride)
- Treasurer: Mary Ann Hinrichsen (Greenwood Village)
The NAR Director position won by Justin Knoll as well as one other Director position with a one-year term have been allocated to SMDRA and Pikes Peak for the year 2021. As of May 31, 2020, they both reached the 4,000-member threshold. This will officially be confirmed July 31, 2020 by NAR.
- Metro - No applicants at the time of the election.
- Mountain – Jackson Horn
- Northeast – Cher Smith
- Southeast - No applicants at the time of the election.
- Western – Lynn Gillespie
None at this time.
MEMBERS COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE
- Debi Harmon
- Candi Amaya
- Michelle Klippert
- Julia Boren
- Jessamy Pressler
- Brittany Distel
- Julia Seglund
- Trena Unrein