Monday, June 22
If it's underlined or in blue, it's a link!
REALTOR® MEMBERSHIP HUB & Q3 INVOICES
Invoices for Q3 Dues will go out next week via the new ONLINE MEMBERSHIP HUB. (This does not apply to members who pay annually.) Follow the instructions below to login to your account:
- Click here to begin, or follow the link "MEMBER LOGIN" from our Home Page.
Click "Create Account".
- Input your first and last name, along with your email address on file with MAR; click submit.
- The system will email you an account activation link that will allow you to create a password.
- Login using your email as username, and the password you just created.
- Watch the video, and learn how to add your photo, pay invoices, and more!
If you have trouble logging in, please email Kindal@mac.com. Please note, at this time, the HUB is for REALTOR® members only.
CAR is accepting applications to send two REALTOR® Members to the NAR Mediator/Mediation Training on September 9-11, 2020 in Chicago! Enhance and refine mediation skills, in this training led by Northwestern University Law School’s Lynn Cohn, Duke University Law School’s René Stemple Trehy, and NAR Educator of the Year, REALTOR® Bruce Aydt.
CENSUS 2020 💯
Secure funding for our local community. Complete the Census to today!
2020/2021 CAR LEADERSHIP ELECTION RESULTS
- Chair: Robert Walkowicz (Loveland/Berthoud)
- Chair-elect: Matthew Hintermeister (Telluride)
- Treasurer: Mary Ann Hinrichsen (Greenwood Village)
- NAR Director: Justin Knoll
- Metro - No applicants at the time of the election.
- Mountain – Jackson Horn
- Northeast – Cher Smith
- Southeast - No applicants at the time of the election.
- Western – Lynn Gillespie
Scott Peterson's Legal Potpourri
Dec. 9 @ 10 a.m.
Attendees will participate in a free-flowing discussion on a wide variety of current Risk Management topics impacting REALTORS® in Colorado and across the country.
Register In Advance
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.