MARlink – August 17, 2020
If it's blue, it's a link for you!
This Friday, Aug 21, 2020, 9 a.m., via Zoom.
LEGAL BITES: FRIDAY, AUGUST 14
CAR General Counsel Scott Peterson touches on Covid-19 updates and what REALTORS should know about Trust Accounts. Click here for the document Scott references on Rule 5.11 - Separate Accounts.
ALPINE ASSOCIATION BENEFITS
Stop overpaying for healthcare! Hundreds of Colorado REALTORS® have enrolled in the exclusive healthcare solution for members that has the following benefits:
- Monthly cost 30-60% lower than traditional health insurance.
- Free unlimited 24/7/365 access to physicians via phone, video conferencing, or chat.
- No network restrictions.
- All members who enroll are accepted.
- Enrollment includes membership in a large national cost sharing community for the large medical expenses.
- Monthly Enrollment (you can start or stop any month).
- Prescription, dental, and vision discount plans are included.
Note, there is a waiting period for larger medical procedures to treat pre-existing conditions.
CAR BENEFITS: LEGAL SHIELD AND ID SHIELD
- LegalShield provides a full-service in-state law firm on “speed dial” to help your household navigate a variety of everyday issues such as consumer matters, traffic tickets and having your will prepared or updated. LegalShield will also assist in reviewing contracts for a lease or purchase, mortgage or refinancing, landlord/tenant matters or answer any other legal-related questions you might have.
- IDShield provides industry-leading 24/7 proactive monitoring of your identity, and is the only provider where a simple phone call puts you in touch with a dedicated licensed fraud investigator who will provide complete identity restoration services (100% success rate) all backed by an Unlimited Service Guarantee.
MAR SURVEY RESULTS
- The Board has decided to not fill the AE position and to have Janna Burton continue working for our association on a part time basis.
- The Board has put together a committee of members to develop a plan to lease the building.
HAVE YOU CUSTOMIZED YOUR MAR WEBSITE MEMBER PROFILE?
To complete your profile, follow the instructions below to login and update your account:
- Click here to begin, or follow the link "MEMBER LOGIN" from our Home Page.
Click "Create Account".
- Input your first and last name, along with your email address on file with MAR; click submit.
- The system will email you an account activation link that will allow you to create a password.
- Login using your email as username, and the password you just created.
- Watch the video, and learn how to add your photo, pay invoices, and more!
If you have trouble logging in, please email Kindal@mac.com. Please note, the HUB is for REALTOR® members only at this time.
CENSUS 2020 💯
Secure funding for our local community. Complete the Census to today!
COVID-19 REALTOR® RESOURCES 😷
CAR OFFICES PARTIALLY RE-OPENED: Appointments required through August 31, 2020
"Why in the Blank?” Contract class with Connie Tremblay ONLINE.
Sept. 30, 2020, 9 a.m. - noon, $30
Offered free for REALTOR® Safety Month:
- Doing Business During COVID-19
- Agent Essentials: Staying Safe
- Business Unusual: Safe Real Estate Practice in a Pandemic World
MEMBERS COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE
- Debi Harmon
- Candi Amaya
- Michelle Klippert
- Julia Boren
- Jessamy Pressler
- Brittany Distel
- Julia Seglund
- Trena Unrein