MARlink – October 12, 2020
If it's blue, it's a link for you!
October 15: Invoices sent for 2021 annual dues. Payable through the MAR website.
Our new website, is powered by GrowthZone association management software, and packed with features that benefit both the Association and our members.
Personalize Contact Card
- Add Photo: Click the placeholder image below the MAR logo to upload, crop and save your photo
- Update Contact information: In left column, select My Info, then click the pencil image next to your name at the center of the screen. Edit info and click Done to save changes.
- Personalize Bio: From My Info scroll down to see and complete the Bio box. Be sure to click Save in the upper right corner.
- Add REALTOR® Designations: From My Info, click the pencil image next to your name at the center of the screen. Click the drop down menu to select your designations. Click "Done" to save
Receive and pay MAR invoices
- Invoices are sent by email. They can be reviewed and paid in the Billing section of My Info
- Track payments
- Keep credit card on file for easy payment
- Save the Association thousands of dollars a year in man hours and service fees
GOOD NEWS FOR PPP BORROWERS
For NAR members who borrowed $50,000 or less through the Paycheck Protection Program, it is now easier to receive automatic loan forgiveness. These smaller loans now require less documentation and fewer calculations than the previous process. The U.S. Small Business Administration and the Treasury Department announced the simplified process late last week.
Many NAR members who took PPP loans will benefit, says Shannon McGahn, NAR’s chief advocacy officer. “This new application (SBA Form 3508S) is one-and-a-half pages long, which is about as good as it gets for a government program and half the length of the previous EZ Application,” she says.
One in five NAR members report having taken out a PPP loan since the program was created, according to a recent NAR survey. NAR continues to actively encourage Congress, in any future COVID relief bill, to forgive loans of less than $150,000.
RPAC VIRTUAL SILENT AUCTION
Ends this Wednesday, October 14.
COLORADO VOTER REGISTRATION
- Review your voter record to make sure your information is up to date.
- October 9 - Counties began mailing ballots. View my sample ballot.
- October 26 - deadline to register to vote or update your registration and still receive a ballot in the mail.
- October 26 - Last suggested day to return a ballot through the mail. After this date, voters should visit a drop box or vote center to drop off their ballot.
- In Colorado, you can register to vote and vote in person up to 7:00 PM on Election Day.
- Registered voters can use BallotTrax to track ballot status here.
A DIVISION OF REAL ESTATE ADVISORY
For 2021, DORA has updated a few forms, and added some new ones. We have added links below so you can review the redline and clean drafts for educational purposes.
2021 Updated Contracts and Forms
- Brokerage Duties Addendum to Property Management Agreement - Clean / Redline
- Brokerage Duties Disclosure to Seller (REO and Non-CREC Approved Listing Agreements) - Clean / Redline
- Post-Closing Occupancy Agreement - Clean / Redline
2021 New Contracts and Forms
- Manufactured Home Contract to Buy and Sell (Lot Lease Only) - Clean
- Manufactured Home Addendum to Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate - Clean
- Manufactured Home Contract Amend/Extend - Clean
- Manufactured Home Counterproposal - Clean
- The 2021 contracts and forms are posted for educational purposes only and are not for use before January 1, 2021.
- The Division will have writeable versions posted to the website on January 1st.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat version 10 or later to access the files.
- Current contracts and forms remain in effect until they are replaced by the new contracts and forms that are effective January 1, 2021.
None at this time.