MARlink – Oct. 26
We apologize again for the error in 2021 billing. Revised invoices should go out soon. Again, regarding the invoices sent on Oct. 15:
- Please do not make payments toward this invoice.
- If your credit card was charged, a refund has been issued.
We apologize for the inconvenience and confusion, and appreciate your patience as we work through the new Growth Zone systems.
- TODAY is the deadline to register or update voter registration, and still receive a ballot by mail.
- TODAY is the last suggested day to return a ballot through the mail. After today, voters should visit a drop box or vote center to drop off their ballot.
- Registered voters can use BallotTrax to track ballot status here.
A DIVISION OF REAL ESTATE ADVISORY
2021 New and Updated Forms. For educational purposes only at this time.
2021 Updated Contracts and Forms
- Brokerage Duties Addendum to Property Management Agreement - Clean / Redline
- Brokerage Duties Disclosure to Seller (REO and Non-CREC Approved Listing Agreements) - Clean / Redline
- Post-Closing Occupancy Agreement - Clean / Redline
2021 New Contracts and Forms
- Manufactured Home Contract to Buy and Sell (Lot Lease Only) - Clean
- Manufactured Home Addendum to Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate - Clean
- Manufactured Home Contract Amend/Extend - Clean
- Manufactured Home Counterproposal - Clean
- The 2021 contracts and forms are posted for educational purposes only and are not for use before January 1, 2021.
- The Division will have writeable versions posted to the website on January 1st.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat version 10 or later to access the files.
- Current contracts and forms remain in effect until they are replaced by the new contracts and forms that are effective January 1, 2021.