MARlink – December 7, 2020
If it's blue, it's a link for you!
Scott Peterson Legal Potpourri - (No CE credit)
MAR members will participate in a free-flowing discussion on a wide variety of current Risk Management topics impacting REALTORS® in Colorado and across the country.
Register In Advance
- DECEMBER 9, 10 am via ZOOM
Reminder: All licensed brokers/broker associates must take a Commission Update (CREC) class in 2020. Here are a few online Colorado Real Estate Broker Classes taught by Cox Education (cox-education.com) offered this month.
- Dec. 9, 9 AM - 1PM
- Dec. 10, 9 AM - 1 PM
- Dec. 30, 9 AM - 1 PM
- Executive Order D 2020 245.
- FAQ for Real Estate Services – Level Red
- CAR Legal Bites Dec 3, 2020 - DORA FAQ Level Red Business
- CAR's COVID-19 Information Portal
- MAR COVID-19 REALTOR® RESOURCES
- Colorado Public Health Orders
- Three-Year License Cycle Continuing Education Requirements
- Personal CE tracking form: License Renewal Record
The Division continues to perform CE audits throughout the pandemic, therefore, real estate brokers need to watch for and respond to any CE audit email notifications and respond accordingly.