MARlink – December 14, 2020
If it's blue, it's a link for you!
Congratulations Debi Harmon! In addition to her appointment as Chair of CAR's 2021 Audit Committee, she has been selected for its Key Contacts program - serving as the real estate expert for our district legislator.
ALPINE BENEFITS - HEALTHCARE FOR MAR MEMBERS
- Informational Webinar: Thursday, December 17that 9:30am. REGISTER HERE
- Quick Overview Video (3 minutes)
- Summary of Benefits and Pricing
The Division continues to perform CE audits throughout the pandemic. Be sure to complete required CE before the end of the year.
NAR requires all members take a minimum of 2.5 hours of Ethics every three year cycle. The current cycle is January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2021, meaning you don't need to rush to get this one done before the end of the year, but will want to make sure you've completed this requirement before the end of next year.
The Ethics requirement may also be met for the current cycle by completing NAR's free Commitment to Excellence (C2EX).
You are still required to complete the Annual Commission Update Class (CREC) if you have not already this year. See below.
DoRA Three-Year License Cycle Continuing Education Requirements
For each three-year license cycle, all active real estate brokers must complete 24 hours of continuing education. Please note this cycle is not the same as the NAR Ethics cycle. This cycle relates to each member's specific renewal year.
- Twelve (12) hours must be comprised by the three years' Annual Commission Update Course. ALL MEMBERS MUST TAKE A CREC CLASS DURING 2020. Sign up for one today, if you haven't already completed this requirement.
- The remaining 12 hours can be any combination of elective credit hours approved by the Commission, but must also include Ethics as required by NAR.
You must retain proof of completion of continuing education courses for a minimum of four years and provide proof of completion upon the Commission's request!