MARlink – February 22, 2021
Get your CE Anywhere through CAR and the Colorado Real Estate School.
NAR REALTOR® Safety Program
DID YOU KNOW?
- Agents using Homesnap Pro can set a Safety Timer when they go to a showing with an unfamiliar client. Prior to a showing, set a timer for how long you expect to be at the location and select your emergency contacts. If the timer expires, a text message will be sent to your emergency contacts that you are in distress. You can also send an instant distress alert to your emergency contacts with just one tap.
- FOREWARN is free to MAR members, and allows agents to work safer and smarter by instantly verifying a prospect’s identity and potential risks prior to a face-to-face engagement. With as little information as a phone number or name, agents can verify a prospect’s identity, criminal records, bankruptcies, liens, judgments, address history, and property records all in one place, leading to safer and more productive interactions.
The goal of the REALTOR® Safety Program is to reduce the number of safety incidents that occur in the industry, so every REALTOR® comes home safely to his or her family every night. NAR encourages you to plan your safety strategy following Best Practices compiled by experts including law enforcement and industry veterans.
A notice from DoRA regarding audio and video surveillance in properties.
Questions arise as to the Seller’s use of audio and video surveillance in homes during property showings. Security devices are justifiably used in homes for security purposes, however, should they be used as a means of obtaining information on prospective buyers and their real estate brokers, or to acquire confidential information about a prospective buyer? The improper use of these devices could possibly result in civil or criminal liability. Read more >>>
- Covid Dashboard by County
- Colorado Public Health Orders
- CAR COVID-19 Information Portal
- CAR FAQ for Real Estate Services
- MAR COVID-19 REALTOR® RESOURCES